Polly Boiko on ICYMI Winding Up

I feel really guilty! Something I said? See Polly Boiko Ripping off a ...


Or is it another UKUSA tug-of-war competition to see who will end up with the biggest bit of the Queen's favourite fucking corgi? My Stuff Gets as far as Brooklyn, NYC and This is Cheering: Lori on Self-Promotion.

Or is just because I unsubscribed from RT America's YouTube channel because I'm sick of their stupid shit?

So perhaps we're going to get de RT America and de ICYMI? See de Bunked YouTube Channels.

Here's some more clue: from this Spectator piece by Polly, entitled "From Russia Today with love"
It’s a square peg in a Kremlin-star shaped hole. Which makes a lot of people uncomfortable.
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin for one, I should imagine! See George Galloway on Assange Extradition Hearing for more on freemasonry in Russia and elsewhere. See also Another Fucking Round and DW on Rethinking Growth and Sustainability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World