Another Fucking Round

So what's my next problem? Germans who don't want to use Jewish mathematics to work out how badly the Brits ripped them off on dodgy debt swaps? Ugly old women who were dreaming of becoming owners of a matt black E-Class Mercedes Benz (2017) in exchange for half of some pension investment fund in secret account in Guernsey?


Dow drops 13%. Interesting amendment to the chart title at 5 minutes 42 seconds. World II started in the 1950s. See George Galloway on Assange Extradition Hearing.


Agnes Obel on the rugged wheel:


As I have said many times before: I have nothing else to do, so you would be very fucking stupid to wait for me to get bored.



You see, I am a Woman in Love, and, ...


I have nothing, not even a link to my girlfriend's really excellent rendition of that song, because someone wanted to demonstrate how easy it is to hack YouTube.

But you know, please feel free to speak to me, if you want any help. But tell me your name and state clearly your affiliations and bring some kind of identity credential with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World