Mississippi John Hurt

You got to walk that lonesome valley, ...


See:


And:


And, at 41 seconds:


Also see Twin Peaks Archetype Hits New Mexico and:


See also War CrimesHybrid Digital Analogic Music and Light Synthesis and Nikola Tesla and the End of The World.

That said, I do hope I get out of this stupid fucking jail in time to meet David Lynch in person, before we are both dead, I mean.


This may be as close we ever get to meeting in person. Someone described this song as "like a picnic in a cemetery":


I haven't dared listen to more than four tracks on this album. I find it deeply disturbing. That's a symptom of Narcissism, I'm sure.


But maybe this is the solution to my Nationality problem?


See:

The only Id. I have these days:


The tenth category: substance, the stuff of miracles. This was published seven years ago. So please, can we get on with something resembling a process of civilization?


And for another instance of the same ten-fold pattern, see Werner Herzog on The Internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World

Cambridge Computer Laboratory