Mississippi John Hurt

You got to walk that lonesome valley, ...


See:


And:


And, at 41 seconds:


Also see Twin Peaks Archetype Hits New Mexico and:


See also War CrimesHybrid Digital Analogic Music and Light Synthesis and Nikola Tesla and the End of The World.

That said, I do hope I get out of this stupid fucking jail in time to meet David Lynch in person, before we are both dead, I mean.


This may be as close we ever get to meeting in person. Someone described this song as "like a picnic in a cemetery":


I haven't dared listen to more than four tracks on this album. I find it deeply disturbing. That's a symptom of Narcissism, I'm sure.


But maybe this is the solution to my Nationality problem?


See:

The only Id. I have these days:


The tenth category: substance, the stuff of miracles. This was published seven years ago. So please, can we get on with something resembling a process of civilization?


And for another instance of the same ten-fold pattern, see Werner Herzog on The Internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World