AcTVism Munich on Collateral Murder and Technology

This appeared a few minutes ago:


This is now age-restricted:


I guess they, or YouTube, want me to point out this brilliant lecture by Hannah Arendt. See in particular from 4 minutes 46 seconds:


See Hannah Arendt on Pathological Political Associations. See also this:


If you still don't understand the relevance then perhaps someone at WikiLeaks can explain it? I have tried, but it seems nobody understands me. Maybe ask John Pilger to explain my problem?


I honestly believe that sometimes violence is necessary, when all attempts at reason fail. I believe in personal moral responsibility too.


See Shit Like This Really Fucking Pisses Me Off and Tthe Second Amendment for why I have a problem with Grant Sanderson.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World