Shit Like This Really Fucking Pisses Me Off

I am uploading a video about this, but it is going to take a couple of hours, because it is 5 minutes 51 seconds long, ... watch this space:


Grant from 3blue1brown seems to be under the control of US/UK intelligence. This is psychological warfare and he is actively spreading disinformation. He needs to be put in jail. Right fucking now! He needs protective custody so that he can testify against the people who are 'running' him.


My comments on YouTube:
9:46 😀😀 If you ever try proving that Wiener-Kuratowski pairing in set theory "works", i.e. that the injection of the projections is the same as the pair, then prep!! ...
24:03 I know the protocol is no good as soon as someone says "then a central database ..." it's not called the Central Intelligence Authority [sic] for nothing you know! You need to make a video about zero-knowledge proof protocols.
Grant, you shouldn't be teaching high-school kids, you should be teaching the sssholes you work for in Maclean and Alexandria VA what shit like this means. https://youtu.be/ZmO_J-_N_8Q 
This has really fucking ruined my day and I'm pissed off now! Do I have go around all these assholes myself and explain to each and every one of them how to cooperate? Why? Why can't I have my own voice? I can tell people myself how to cooperate, but the message just doesn't seem to get out. See https://youtu.be/1EQjZBa3bCg This is how we cooperate: with real intelligence: https://logicafterthought.blogspot.com/2020/04/indiana-jade-on-information-and.html 
My comment on open source was apparently deleted, so I reposted this:
24:50 "The code is open source so people can check that it does what it says" That's not true. It hasn't been true since 1974. See "object code trap doors" in  https://www.acsac.org/2002/papers/classic-multics-orig.pdf

See  The Second Amendment, ... You Don't Have To Be Capable of Actually Bearing Armaments YOURSELF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World