UN Rapporteur on Psychological Torture

Nils Melzer on Julian Assange.


He says  UK that the UK and US governments are obliged to investigate.

Investigate this too: Message For Porter J. Goss:


Then, how about investigating psychological torture of entire populations in countries like Vietnam, Yemen, Bolivia, East Timor, Rohingya, India and Papua New Guinea?


And how about investigating the deaths of people in the UK and the US who were working on secure communications so we could have effective international human rights representatives?

And how about getting this woman calling herself Moira (ask at the British Embassy in La Paz, because since October 2019 she has made me sign receipts on FCO official letterhead, each month when she gives me US$120)  to reassure me that this sort of thing isn't going on right here in Cochabamba? Because I have no way of knowing. Nobody will speak to me. Not even the UN Human Rights people who came here a couple of months ago.


See also Costa Rica and Guns and War Crimes.

Here's a video I made about what my life here is like.


See also this:


And MAS Demonstrations In Support of Evo Morales.

I also have problems with faces. Look at this picture from the C4 video above:


Compare that with this picture:


From this Arabic version of this (which I can't listen to because of the ridiculously high-level amplification of high-frequency components that makes it physically painful to hear):


And this screenshot from the C4 video:


To me, it looks like that C4 video has been set up to send a message to any women here who support me. What do you think? See Jaques Brel for the relevance of this.

Let's start talking about the real issue here, Mr Melzer.

Amen!

See:
And:

See also One Slip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World