Jaques Brel

For anyone who ever wondered what Brel's problem was, ...


... I can show you. It was people like Françoise Hardy:


I know, because I had a girlfriend once, ...


And she was going to go away in the near future, and she must've known I was planning to write to her. Maybe she'd heard about my buying several packets of Royal Mail pre-paid air-mail letters, ...


So, instead of just two sleepy people, for the price of one ordinary BP share, and bit of spilled black ink, the world got a lot of tears, and this kitten-passing story:


That sounds like a fair trade, to me. I don't know how everyone else feels, though.


... it's not easy second-guessing other people's feelings, you know, ...

...
...
...

All this, over a few tears, and a crêpe Suzette?


See:


... Er, ... We seem to have done irreparable damage to the fabric of reality, ... Meaning, I mean:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math