Fantastic Hardware and Software that A Dead Toilet Fish Would Turn Its Nose Up At

Why is software such an abysmal load of crap?


I'll tell you why. It's because programmers are all assholes! See Edsger W. Dijkstra on Reasoning about Processes.


See YouTube Suggesting This is My Problem. And I would have liked to have been able to show you a DW documentary which mentioned a visit to Lord Byron in Switzerland by Mary Shelley, during which she wrote the first draft of Frankenstein, ... You know, the same way Byron's daughter Ada wrote her tract on the Analytical Engine, ... Not whether this was before after they flushed Byron down the toilet, ... anyway, the video has been pulled, it seems. So my daughter will have to make do with this instead:


Did we upset some freemason Nazis? I hope so! George Galloway Talking Utter Crap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math