YouTube Suggesting This is My Problem

It's not my problem, because I am not a sandwich, I am a human being just like any other human being, and as such I am not an object to be divided and shared amongst any particular groups or individuals, whether they may be the University of Cambridge, Christ Church Oxford, or anywhere else, the British Crown, or the self-appointed representative of God almighty on earth.


I have no idea what my parents, my brother, my daughter, her mother or anybody at Cambridge think they're up to, but it looks to me like they are all heading to jail. None of these people represent my interests, and none of them have power of attorney, in case there is anyone stupid enough to think otherwise. See this at 4 minutes 57 seconds


Many people confound the ideas of love and jealousy.


Doesn't it strike anybody as a little odd that this guy, straight out of college, can earn a living hacking code for corporations, but I'm Still Looking for A Job?


This is exactly my problem: the tech stinks like a dead toilet fish!


Wake up you stupid fucks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math