Stuff For Regression Analysis

I can't listen to this anymore. I used to listen to these albums a lot though. It was a weird time in my life. The Tracy Chapman song reminds me of the Lockerbie bombing, (that web page reads like a story written by a fifteen-year old schoolboy!)
Before the detectives left his store that day, Gauci remembered something else. Just as the Libyan-looking customer reached the door, it had started to rain. Gauci had asked him whether he also wanted to buy an umbrella, and he did. The detectives bought an identical umbrella from Gauci, took it back to Lockerbie, and searched through the remains of the black umbrellas that were found at the crash site, until they found parts of one that seemed to match Gauci's.
I was in South Africa when that happened. It was some sort of family reunion, but there was something very wrong about it all.



I just can't get enough of this song though. It's better than drinking a whole bottle of Codeine cough syrup!


See The Empty Dancehall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World