Oil Futures Negative

So, have we worked out now that we hardly need any of this stuff to live? That seems too good to be true. I think it more likely that some people have worked out how to rig the real market by shorting futures.


At 5 minutes 55 so the Bank of Japan just gave away a whole lot of money. You would think shit like that would cause inflation, ...

I was so happy when I first heard this, almost two years ago. It still makes me happy, but what the fuck happened to the USA Donald? Somebody in Hollywood screwed up again?


I have to ask your son-in-law? Who the fuck elected him? See More Ludicrous Nonsense from Wall Street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World