I Seem To Have A Problem With Google

This video just won't play. All the other videos of Nathan that I've tried are OK. Not this one though. How come? Frank Stajano trying to buy himself some extra time?


I recognise that Google, particularly the AI bit of the thing, have a conflict of interest here. If they are sitting on some tech, like tensor-flow, and we are about to produce something that will very probably turn out to be a lot better, ... well, Frank, if anybody at Google tried to use their privileged position as communications intermediary to gain an advantage and hopefully beat us to it, ... then they would have made a terrible mistake. Just try it, Frank, if you don't believe me!

Having got to 6:24 I can't see why this video would be a problem because in Markus Kuhn's cryptography course that he produced early in 2015 he showed something like this in one of the diagrams. I think it was a geometric illustration of the GCD algorithm. So if this some sort of secret, then I would say that it's 'well out' now. See also this ...:


... and this:


... and this:


And I seem to recall describing something similar in Guerilla Logic or an earlier draft such as Revolution 3.

Now think about the point/line duality in projective geometry:


Now to see the connection with Galois theory and AI, have a look at these two superb videos:


and this:


Now look at this Faulhaber integral idea:


Then see How To Be A Genius Part II.

I suppose it's possible that it's the NSA who have a problem with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World