NSO Group and WatsCrapp

It's the fault of the Operating Systems vendors, Google and Apple.


I got a message the other day that makes me think that the Bolivian govt., or the CIA, (these two things are hard to tell apart, aren't they Donald) are using this crap.


And in other news, ...


Yup, the fabled Big Bang turned out to be a three-million year long farting noise in a
 Galaxy Far Far Away, didn't it Shakira? As predicted.


See Mulholland Drive (2001) and these two songs:



And this one, Showing Taylor Swift is a better piss-artist than I'll ever be!


And this one:


Not too many people's divorces are celebrated in that style, you know. Thanks sweetheart! I wish I had seen it before October 2019 though!


Why are Hollywood and Pinewood still churning out such a load of utter crap? These "Superbowl" trailers for TG2 and JB25 look fake to me. Real Spanish White Buffalo shit? Come on! There have been some good looking things done too:


I didn't get a chance to see this. I got to see Star Wars 7 instead. No disrespect to Daisy Ridley, because she was brilliant, but the film as a whole seemed like a catalogue of the most common failings and errors set out to test student's critical faculties. See Died of a Heart Attack at 51.

The real White Buffalo prophesy:


See Pink Floyd - Speak to Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math