Laura Pausini - Menos Mal

This reminds me of living in a tin shack in the rainy season in 2012 and going outside at night to pick up the mangoes before the kids and the chickens got them in the morning, and all the while wondering what the hell was going to happen to me.


All of my money was gone, and I had sold practically everything I had that was of any value, except my computer and a chair and my bed. But, principally because of Laura's music, I didn't actually care what happened to me, and that's how I managed to keep going. I owe her everything! The other of her songs I listened to a lot at that time was this one:


And I also listened to this a lot and it made me feel like I had been too slow to catch on, ... and that I had messed something up, and that now ... well, ...


... look at her singing 19 years earlier:



See Laura Pausini.


What kind of fool, ...


... I really don't know!


... I mean ...


... no kind of fool I have ever known.


They set me up for this.


So now you know where beauty comes from.













There is much, much more to life than human beings have ever known. See This is A Big Part of Our Problem and Mitochondria Batteries. We've learned how to make drugs from sound and light, and now we need to learn how to control our use of them, otherwise they're going to kill us all. Or maybe not:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World