How Messed Up Is This World We Have Made

I had the same idea when I was sitting starving in a tin shack in Guanay for the whole of 2012. See also Sibylle Baier - I Lost Something in The Hills.


This was recorded the year before I was born:


And:


But if you can bear to really see it like this, and believe it, then you will understand how important is the love of men and women for each other. And I don't think it matters if this was never really the case, because this is a feeling that is so deeply connected that I can't shake it, no matter how impractical it seems.


Sue Blackmore on Out-of-body Experience and Consciousness.


You can listen to the whole album here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World