Donald Trump

I mean this. I cannot sit here in the streets with people assaulting me to steal my phone as just happened two minutes ago. Get off your fat useless ass you fucking cunt!



See Message for Donald Trump. Yes, Donald, this is what you think it is. So sue me, you fucking jack-rabbit!


If you want to play at cuttin' shit, you should know that shit cuts all sorts of ways.


God help you. And if you think nobody knows what you're doing, Donald, then explain how this came out 30 seconds ago:


And don't forget to reward them well for it!

One more thing: if I ever see that fucking piece of monkey shit of yours who calls himself Robert Edinger I will kill him myself. I am not here to provide free psychiatric treatment to useless pieces of garbage that should have been shot dead long, long ago!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World