This Talk Keeps Reappearing on my YouTube Disposition Matrix

I don't know why. Maybe because it mentions that I have sex about as often as couples in no-sex marriages have sex with each other. Or maybe because of the hilarious bit of audience participation at 6 minutes 52 seconds.


You know who you you are, but I don't, because you can't speak to me. See Here's Another VideoPolly Boiko Ripping off a ... and I Can't Help You In Your Present State. In particular, from 7 minutes 33 seconds:


Once you have understood that, you will be able to move on to the advanced course:


That of becoming a human being, not merely a person:


Lori got the message:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World