Jul-ian Assange Loses Half of his Christ-ian Name

You couldn't make this stuff up, could you?


Here's a very recent DW documentary, narrated by Laura Poitras, I think.


Another German documentary with English subtitles.


George Galloway on Assange assassination plot by US government.


George thinks some people in the UK are waking up to the idea of sovereign government.


Ron Paul on Trump's betrayal of Julian Assange.


Well, I supported Trump vocally in the first year and a half of his presidency. But I stopped once I became convinced that Trump was not his own man, and that he was allowing others to use him as a vehicle to persue their own particular interests. But I am not Julian Assange! See this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Sabine Hossenfelder - Lost in Math

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World