Time is a Place

This is sweet. I don't know where it ends though. I recommend learning about polymorphic types before you decide who they are. See Hindley-Milner Type Inference.


Also learn about ontological commitment as discussed in Robin Milner's Pi Calculus tutorial. See I'm Still Looking for A Job and A Concrete Way to See What Computable Functions Actually Are. This looks like a plausible sequel:


I am not against personal transport, or anti-industry. I am against stupid engineering driven by profit. It's just that almost all engineering I see these days is mind-fuckingly stupid! But if you don't take the trouble to talk to me, you probably won't understand what I mean, and if you're stupid, you will very probably think you do understand what I mean without talking to me. And it is stupid in many different ways:


When I say stupid, I really mean dangerous. See Hysteria and Ignorance Kills.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefan Molyneux on Resource Based Economy

Nikola Tesla and the End of The World

Cambridge Computer Laboratory